Why do I need Dive Computer?
A dive computer takes depth and time information and applies it to a decompression model to track the dissolved nitrogen in your body during a dive. Your computer continuously tells you how much dive time you safely have remaining. Dive Computer allows you to maximize your time enjoying the marine life and record and share your underwater adventures.
Dive Computer Features:
Easy-to-read display that provides the following information:
No stop limits, Depth, Time, No stop time remaining, Ascent rate, Emergency decompression, Previous dive information, Low battery warning, Enriched air compatible.
- Air integrated to display how much air is in your tank (transmitter).
- Replaceable or rechargeable batteries
- Multiple gas computers for technical diving or a CCR (Closed-Circuit Rebreather) mode.
- Interface with your laptop/regular computer so you can download your dive data.
- Electronic compass or built-in thermometer.
- Self-adjusting decompression models
- Dot matrix screens with menus that allow you to play games to pass the time at safety or decompression stops
- Automatic or manual adjustment for altitude diving
- Mask display that allows you to glance at critical dive information.
How to Choose Your Dive Computer
- Ask yourself – What type of diving do I do now and plan to do in the future? and What dive computer works with my current equipment, or what complete equipment package includes the type of computer I want?
- Look at dive computers with features that match your dive style and equipment setup. Evaluate:
- Can you clearly read the data with your mask on?
- Does the data display make sense to you – do you prefer numbers, or do you like graphics or charts?
- Do you understand how to get the dive information you need?
- Don’t hesitate investing in a good dive computer. Get what you want now and go scuba diving – that’s the point.
Are you looking for simple, easy to use computer with all key diving features with air, nitrox and free dive modes and Dive logbook?
Your dive computer: Suunto D4i NOVO, Suunto Zoop Novo, Mares Puck Pro, Mares Nemo Wide
Visit our Online Store to find out more about Dive Computers >>
Dive Computers Comparison Chart