Cressi Ace BCD
The Cressi Ace BCD stands alone with Great Lifting Capacity. Featuring an attractive design, the Ace ensures freedom of buoyancy & movement for a professional diver. Air Cell Advanced Compression Strap works efficiently to control the Volume. It also ensures Quick Deflation. Extremely lightweight Back Plate w- Carrying Handle gives Optimal Stability to this top-selling Ace. For Quick Pocket Release, Lock Aid Built-in Weight System is present in the Cressi Ace X-Large BCD. This Lock Aid Mechanism accommodates up to 9kg/20lbs weight. Additional specs include: 4 x 2”/50mm Aluminum D-Shaped Shoulder Rings, 4 x 1”/25mm D-Shaped Aluminum Rings, and 3 x Overpressures Relief Valves. For Comfortable Diving, buy your own Cressi Ace BCD instantly!
- Extremely Lightweight and has High Weight Lifting Capacity
- Anatomical Design for Unbeatable Durability & Comfort
- Gives Freedom of Buoyancy/Movement
- 3 x Easy Buoyancy Adjustment Valves
- Back Inflation Advanced Design w- 420 Denier Durable Nylon
- Bungee Cords ensure Rapid Air Cell Deflation
- Traditional Harness System w- Squeeze Style Buckles
- Customized Waist, Chest, and Shoulder Straps
- Quick Disconnect 3/8” Threaded Hose
- Lock Aid Built-in Weight System
- Weight Releasing Capacity: 9kg/20 lbs.
- Backside Ballast Pouches Weight Capacity: 4.5kg/10 lbs.
- Accessory Storage Zippered Pockets
- 4 x 2”/50mm Aluminum D-Shaped Shoulder Rings
- 4 x 1”/25mm D-Shaped Aluminum Rings
- Rigid Ultralight Back Plate w- Durable Carrying Handle
XS: Chest: 31-35.5″, Weight: 121-143.5″, Waist: 33-37.5″
SM: Chest: 35-39.5″, Weight: 132-172″, Waist: 35-41.5″
MD:Chest: 39-43.5″, Weight: 165-187.5″, Waist: 37-49″
LG:Chest: 41-47″, Weight: 176-231″, Waist: 42-53″
XL:Chest: 45-49″, Weight: 220-264.5″, Waist: 46-58.5″
Weight Lift Capacities:
- Extra Small & Small; 13.3kg/29.2 lbs.
- Medium Size; 19.4kg/42.7 lbs.
- Large & Extra Large; 22.9kg/60.6 lbs.
- Extra Small Size; 3kg/6.7 lbs.
- Small Size; 3.1kg/6.83 lbs.
- Medium Size; 3.2kg/7 lbs.
- Large Size; 3.3kg/7.27 lbs.
- Extra Large Size; 3.4kg/7.5 lbs.
Cressi AC 10V Cromo
Performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse. The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a “T” shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied . What’s more, this makes it remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations, it uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter, and the valves are arranged more easily on the tank. The metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives. The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What’s more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches.
Cressi Ellipse Octo
Octopus Ellipse uses the same casing as the Ellipse model made from special hi-tech polymers, the only difference being the yellow front cover. The hose is also yellow and is longer (100 cm against the standard 76 cm). All the parts of Ellipse, most of which are patented, can be found on this regulator: the fold-out opening of the casing, the special folding diaphragm, the computer designed lever, the tilting movement of the piston, the seal between regulator valve and casing, the possibility of extracting the entire valve system from the body of the 2nd stage. A flow of pilot air is channelled to the mouthpiece by injection, enhancing the performance. The upper part of the body has a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive function. The performance is extremely high, although the calibration is regulated so that the inhalation effort is slightly greater than on the Ellipse, to prevent any self-regulating possibility when it is used as a spare regulator.
Cressi 3 Gauge Console
COMPASS + PRESSURE GAUGE + DEPTH GAUGE
- Compass with rotating bezel for easy navigation
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator.
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee.
- Weight of console: 420 g (includes hose)
Cressi Giotto Computer
Giotto is the first Mixed Gas dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi. The 3 button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up. The high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly. The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive. The Giotto can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments. It has a new algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures. The software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.