•New reversible snorkel (i t can be used on the right and left side), designed for snorkeling, free-diving and scuba diving.
• The bore is made from variable section flexible material to assist swimming, and the top part is slightly bent to follow the profile of the diver’s head.
• The shape of the coloured splash-top has been designed to prevent water from splashing in.
• The purge system has an elliptical valve and is contained in a special water collection well.
• The mouthpiece is identical to the ones mounted on Cressi regulators and can be swapped as the need may be.
• Purge system and bore are connected by a corrugated section on the outer side only (smooth inside) that make it possible for the mouthpiece and the drainage well to drop down into a handy vertical rest position, perfect for scuba diving.
• The mask attachment is the rapid, height adjustable clip-on.