Cressi Ace BCD
The Cressi Ace BCD stands alone with Great Lifting Capacity. Featuring an attractive design, the Ace ensures freedom of buoyancy & movement for a professional diver. Air Cell Advanced Compression Strap works efficiently to control the Volume. It also ensures Quick Deflation. Extremely lightweight Back Plate w- Carrying Handle gives Optimal Stability to this top-selling Ace. For Quick Pocket Release, Lock Aid Built-in Weight System is present in the Cressi Ace X-Large BCD. This Lock Aid Mechanism accommodates up to 9kg/20lbs weight. Additional specs include: 4 x 2”/50mm Aluminum D-Shaped Shoulder Rings, 4 x 1”/25mm D-Shaped Aluminum Rings, and 3 x Overpressures Relief Valves. For Comfortable Diving, buy your own Cressi Ace BCD instantly!
- Extremely Lightweight and has High Weight Lifting Capacity
- Anatomical Design for Unbeatable Durability & Comfort
- Gives Freedom of Buoyancy/Movement
- 3 x Easy Buoyancy Adjustment Valves
- Back Inflation Advanced Design w- 420 Denier Durable Nylon
- Bungee Cords ensure Rapid Air Cell Deflation
- Traditional Harness System w- Squeeze Style Buckles
- Customized Waist, Chest, and Shoulder Straps
- Quick Disconnect 3/8” Threaded Hose
- Lock Aid Built-in Weight System
- Weight Releasing Capacity: 9kg/20 lbs.
- Backside Ballast Pouches Weight Capacity: 4.5kg/10 lbs.
- Accessory Storage Zippered Pockets
- 4 x 2”/50mm Aluminum D-Shaped Shoulder Rings
- 4 x 1”/25mm D-Shaped Aluminum Rings
- Rigid Ultralight Back Plate w- Durable Carrying Handle
Weight Lift Capacities:
- Extra Small & Small; 13.3kg/29.2 lbs.
- Medium Size; 19.4kg/42.7 lbs.
- Large & Extra Large; 22.9kg/60.6 lbs.
- Extra Small Size; 3kg/6.7 lbs.
- Small Size; 3.1kg/6.83 lbs.
- Medium Size; 3.2kg/7 lbs.
- Large Size; 3.3kg/7.27 lbs.
- Extra Large Size; 3.4kg/7.5 lbs.
Cressi T1-SC Cromo / Master Ellipse
Performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse. The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a “T” shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied (especially in SC versions for cold water). What’s more, this makes it remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations, it uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter, and the valves are arranged more easily on the tank. The metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives. The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What’s more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches.
Octopus Compact Pro uses the same casing as the Compact Pro model made from special hi-tech polymers, the only difference being the yellow front cover. All the parts of Compact Pro, most of which are patented, can be found on this regulator.
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Patented antifriction lever
- Thermoconductive technopolymer body
- Big purge button
- Anti-scratch surface
- Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
- Stainless steel cover
- Removable exhaust tee without tools
- Weight without hose: 140 gr
The Cressi mini pressure gauge is a small, light-weight gauge that has been specifically designed to avoid excessive strain on the HP hose that connects to the first stage of the regulator. The instrument has a metal case in chromium plated brass and is therefore extremely strong. The front glass is made so that it also acts as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. The luminescent dial is calibrated up to 5000 psi in the imperial one. The area below 500 psi is highlighted in red. The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped console, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, two materials that guarantee protection from shocks and scratches and which, at the same time, are very light. In the upper part of the protective shell there is a loop for fastening the instrument to the jacket so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment.
Newton Dive Computer
With a case diameter of just 48 mm, Newton is a truly compact dive watch computer. It’s also the ideal tool out of the water as well, thanks to the option to deactivate the Dive program to prevent needless alarms or consumption while snorkeling, swimming, or just everyday use. The face is mineral glass and the watch has a heavy-duty reinforced case for resistance in the water down to –150 m. Rubber strap with stainless steel buckle.