GRAND CAYMAN FEB 26 – MAR 5, 2017
Everything you dreamed for a Caribbean Dive Vacation is here! Come join the Diving Locker and our Head Instructor, Paul, on a tropical dive trip to the warm Caribbean waters of Grand Cayman.
- 10 Boat Dives (5-Days of morning 2-tank dives)
- Unlimited shore diving
- Free Nitrox
- 1 Free Specialty (Nitrox, Peak Perf. Buoyancy, Night, Boat, UW Photography)
- Pool Refresher and Group Meet Up before departure
- Accommodation in Sunset House – “scuba diving friendly” resort
- Courtyard View Room with walk out patio (double occupancy)
- Daily full made-to-order breakfast
- Pool with a waterfall, whirpool, restaurant and bar
- Free Transfers to and from Airport
- Government tax and service charges included
- Equipment Rental ($75 for BCD, Reg, Mask, Snorkel, Fins),
- Meals & drinks (other than breakfast)
The Cayman Islands 365 dive sites are sure to leave even the most seasoned divers awestruck, yet so easy for brand new divers; with deep dramatic walls adorned with sponges and corals, shallow reefs of fish and small invertebrates, and an assortment of famous wrecks, all in perfect 80 degree Fahrenheit water. Visibility often exceeds 100 feet revealing some of the world’s most diverse aquatic life. Grand Cayman is home to the worlds’ best 12-foot dive, the legendary Stingray City and the ex-USS Kittiwake.
Sunset House Resort
Sunset House offers many amenities for the diving and snorkeling enthusiast. With a variety of mid-bracket rooms, a quiet cruise-ship-free location on a rocky shoreline renowned for its shore diving, and only a 15 minute walk from downtown, the highly-recommended Sunset House is sure to please even the most avid diver.
Pricing is double occupancy.There is also an option to upgrade to an Ocean view room for $250 each for double occupancy or $450 for a Single Room. A non-refundable deposit $750 must be paid by December 31,2016.