Meridian’s heart rate monitor, jointly developed with Polar (world leader in the field of heart rate monitors), not only measures and records the heartbeat during the dive but allows the dive computer to factor the intensity of the exercise into the decompression calculation, as it is reported by the diver’s physiology. The HRM is also ideal for Apnea divers, measuring heart rate and sounding an alarm if the heart rate drops below the set level.
* Great Accessory for Meridian Computer
* Jointly Developed with Polar, Leader of Heart Rate Monitors
* Measures and Records Heartbeat while Diving
* Allows Dive Computer to Factor Intensity of Exercise
* Incorporates into Decompression Calculation
* Ideal for Apnea Divers
* Sounds Alarm if Heart Rate Drops Below Set Level