Most divers find wrecked ships, airplanes and even automobiles nearly irresistible because they’re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life.
The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
Course Cost: $389.95
Course price includes use of all scuba gear (Drysuit upgrade optional).
Personal gear (Mask, snorkel, fins, boots and gloves) can be rented for an additional $30.
Drysuit Upgrade can be added for $99.95
- 2 Shore Dives at Porteau Cove (Day 1)
- 2 Boat Dives on the Annapolis Wreck (Day 2)
- Must hold an Advanced certificate