For everyone who is interested in getting scuba certified but is not able to make it down to a dive shop. The dive shop comes up your way!
Prince Rupert: SEP 11-17TH
Kitimat: SEP 18-26TH
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Sign up for the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Get certified in 3 days!
Students are expected to have completed E-learning on their own prior to the start of the course (we will provide the log in information for PADI E-learning).
Course Price $799 Includes:
- Drysuit orientation
- Pool Session
- 2 Days of ocean dives (4 dives)
- Basic scuba gear including the use of drysuit
- Personal scuba gear
- PADI Certification
- Must have completed the E-learning.
- Must be 10 years of age or older.
- Must be able to complete a medical questionnaire, and obtain medical clearance if necessary. Click here to download the PADI Medical Questionnaire.
- Must know how to swim: Before completing the PADI Open Water Diver course, your instructor will have you demonstrate basic waterskill comfort by having you: swim 200 metres/yards. There is no time limit for this, and you may use any swimming strokes you want. You will also need to float or tread water for 10 minutes, again using any methods that you want.