The Knighthawk, Ladyhawk and Litehawk back-floatation BCs incorporate an array of features which make them a truly complete package for divers who prefer a more streamlined profile.
One of our most popular BCs, Knighthawk is a robust and comfortable back flotation jacket that integrates numerous performance features to deliver outstanding comfort and easy handling.
* Back flotation technology positions air bladder in the back, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
* 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions
* Streamlined air cell technology and automatic volume control of air cell through compression straps
* Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit
* Dual zippered pockets with rollout pocket- easily accessible with an expandable compartment
* Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad provide skin-friendly padding
* Firmly padded, flexible cummerbund compensates for changes in the suit resulting from varying depths
* Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically-shaped components to allow for even load distribution
* Quick-release integrated weight system offers more comfort and convenience. Pouches accommodate from 10lb to 12lb each (depending on size) and are secured in specially-designed pockets with oversized buckles.
* Two rear trim pockets counterbalance front weights and provide a well-balanced swimming position
* 1000 denier nylon outer bladder and 420 denier nylon inner, for maximum resistance to punctures and abrasion
* Pre-bent stainless steel D-rings
|Size||Lift (N)||Lift (kg/lb)||Max bottle size (l)|
|S||150||15.3 / 33.7||18|
|M||200||20.4 / 44.9||18|
|L||200||20.4 / 44.9||18|
|XL||200||20.4 / 44.9||18|
|XXL||200||20.4 / 44.9||18|