SUUNTO EON STEEL
The next generation dive computer is here, offering full customization and amazing color screen.
What’s next for dive computers? That question has come a little closer to being answered today as market leader Suunto unveils the Suunto EON Steel, the first fully customizable dive computer. It’s so intuitive it takes ease of use to a new level.
Full customization With Suunto CustomDisplay™, you can tailor your EON Steel so that it shows exactly what you want. You can choose from a traditional text-based interface or a graphical view, and customize up to five different displays with Suunto DM5 software, the program that transfers your logbook data to your computer for detailed analysis.
Unrivalled clarity The EON Steel also offers divers unrivalled clarity thanks to its new, innovative wide-angle BrightSee™ screen. The brightness, high color contrast and easy handling mean the display can be read in all conditions, whether you’re diving in shallow and light waters, or deep and dark ones.
EASE OF USE
- Customize to match your evolving needs
- Visually intuitive, consistent presentation
- Simple, easy interaction with menus and buttons
- Bright, high contrast display for easy reading in any dive conditions
- Use with strap or bungee (included)
- Brushed stainless steel bezel
- Highly durable and resistant Xensation™ glass
- Robust mechanical construction
- Extensively tested and built to last
- Guaranteed to 150 m depth
- Rechargeable battery: 20-40 hours of dive time with one charge (one week at liveaboard)
FOR ALL DIVING
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM for maximizing dive time
- Monitor multiple tank pressures with the new Suunto Tank POD
- Easy planning and customization with Suunto DM5
- Upgrade with new features, free fixed point CCR in 2015
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Suunto EON Steel, USB Cable, Quick Guide, Legal leaflet, Protective boot, Display scratch guard sticker, Bungee adapter and cord
SUUNTO TANK POD
WIRELESS TANK PRESSURE TRANSMITTER FOR SUUNTO EON STEEL, FEATURING MULTIPLE TANK PRESSURE READINGS
The Suunto Tank POD is a wireless tank pressure transmitter that allows you to view current tank pressure with just a glance at your wrist. The robust digital communications technology brings not only improved stability but also new features such as multiple tank pressure readings.
The reworked pairing procedure is very intuitive; just pressurize the system, hold your Suunto EON Steel close to the Tank POD and after a few seconds a menu pops up on the screen showing the serial number, battery status and the tank pressure.
- Easy pairing
- Multiple tank pressure readings
- Robust digital communications technology
- Compatible with Suunto EON Steel
- Labeling field for organization when using for several tanks
- Up to 10 simultaneously assignable Suunto Tank PODs
- Transmission distance max. 1.8m
|WHAT’S IN THE BOX?||
Suunto Tank POD, Quick Guide and Dive legal leaflet with warranty information