AN EASY-TO-USE, NITROX-CAPABLE DIVE COMPUTER FOR RECREATIONAL DIVERS
Whether you’re just starting out on your diving journey or looking to explore new underwater adventures, the Suunto Zoop Novo dive computer has everything you need. It is a great dive computer for beginner divers as well as experienced divers.
The large display is easy to read and simple to navigate. The computer also has a super-bright back light which makes it great for night diving or dark conditions! The Zoop Novo includes full decompression capabilities, and has five dive modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free and Off).
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (no cable in the package – sold as an accessory)
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Suunto Zoop Novo
- Quick guide
- Warranty leaflet
- Safety leaflet
- Display shield
- Suunto logo sticker
Download User Manual >>
What are the Top 3 Reasons to Own a Dive Computer?
Makes diving effortless by guiding you the safe way to dive
- Your own dive computer is set up according to your personal preferences.
- You get reliable feedback during the dive so you can dive with more confidence.
Allows you to maximize your time enjoying the marine life.
- The dive computer does all the complicated calculations for you so you can focus on your dive!
- Enjoy your underwater experience longer compared to dive tables because you are eliminating any rounding and dealing with real numbers real time.
An easy way to record and share your underwater adventures
- The dive computer is your personal logbook! No more forgetting to log your dives, it is all there for you, you just need to plug in and go!
- Relive and share the experience by adding your dive logs to digital services like Suunto Movescount.