Come and join our trip over the weekend of Mar 17-19th to Nootka Sound, located off the west coast of Vancouver Island, probably the best-kept secret in the saltwater diving community!
5 awesome boat dives, 1 shore dive, great scenery and good company! A trip you won’t want to miss!.
The Spectacular dive sites range from relatively shallow wall dives with huge rock scallops and octopus to deeper dive sites festooned with cloud sponges and corals.
“MV Shorebird” 23′ dive boat that accommodates six scuba divers in comfort and carries all required safety equipment including first aid and emergency oxygen.
Trip Cost $685 Includes:
- 1 shore dive (Tyee Cove)
- 5 boat dives
- (We will buy own food and will cook for ourselves ).
Meet the shop at 9 am (to catch the 10:40 ferry to Nanaimo)
- Stop in Nanaimo for a shore dive at Tyee Cove so we can sort any weighting or gear issues before Tahsis.
- Drive to Tahsis
- Check into hotel
- Go for dinner somewhere and relax for the evening!
- Meet the boat at the dock for our first dive
- Depending on tides, we may stay on the boat for the surface interval before our 2nd dive or come back to the dock.
- Lunch on the boat or dock
- Head out for a 3rd afternoon/dusk dive
- Return to the resort
- Meet down at the dock for the dive
- Head back out for 2nd dive
- Pack up and head home!