Join us on a two day wreck diving adventure to the G.B. Church, HMCS MacKenzie, Boeing 737, Rivtow Lion, HMCS Saskatchewan, and HMCS Cape Breton!
We will be leaving September 3rd on the Cape Able and heading to the first three wrecks, stopping in Nanaimo after the last dive for the night and heading back out the morning of the 4th for the last three before catching the ferry back to Vancouver.
* Meet at the Diving Locker at 5:00 am to catch the 7am ferry from Tsawassen.
* From there it is about a 30 minute drive to Sidney.
* Day 1 we’ll dive the GB Church, Mackenzie, and the Boeing 737
* Stay overnight in Nanaimo
* Day 2 we’ll dive the Saskatchewan, Cape Breton, and Riv Tow Lion
* We will plan on catching a late afternoon ferry from Nanaimo back to Vancouver
Trip Cost $729 (Early bird special!) includes:
Transportation (including ferry)
6 boat dives
1 night accommodation in Nanaimo (double occupancy)
Rental Equipment (25% OFF)
All of our equipment packages include a Suit, Hood, BCD, & Regulator.
Discounted Wetsuit Package = $45 (Regular $59.95) +Tax
Discounted Drysuit Package = $70 (Regular $89.95) +Tax
Discounted Personal Gear (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots & Gloves) = $22.50 (Regular $30) +Tax