The LaZer BC— Zeagle’s Rugged Travel BCD for Women
The LaZer is based on the very popular Stiletto BC. The LaZer however is cut, shaped and sized for the female form. It features a vest that is scooped in the lower rear to accomodate shorter torsos and wider hips. It is a rugged full featured but light weight BC, designed for women who may do both warm and temperate water diving but don’t need the twin tank capability or higher lift of Zeagle’s heavy-duty BC’s. The LaZer’s extra durable reinforced 1000 denier nylon bladder material, gives an extra level of protection against abrasion or punctures in close environments like the edge of a coral reef or wreck. It has sufficient lift and weight capacity for most average sized divers to use in their local environments, yet packs easily into a lightweight travel system.
The LaZer is also similar in features to Zeagle’s popular Escape BC, but it’s bladder is constructed of heavier weight 1000 denier nylon. It also features stainless steel D-rings and Zeagle’s PFS (Personal Fit System) sizing.
The LaZer is ideal for the woman who wants a lightweight but rugged system, for both travel and local diving that doesn’t compromise on features.
- 35-lb lift capacity low profile retracting bladder
- Personal Fit System (PFS) Sizing
- Reinforced 1000 denier nylon construction
- Sewn on Lumbar Pad
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 5 Stainless Steel D-rings
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- 30-lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20-lb Capacity rear mount weight system
- Trim Colors available at an extra charge
Size available: XS
Vest (Measure waist size): 22″-28″, Shoulder (Measure shoulder to waist): 11″-14″