- One hour class session
- One hour pool session
- Personal and Basic Scuba Gear
- Must be 10 years of age or older (Participants under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardian signature)
- Must know how to swim
- Must be able to complete a medical questionnaire, and obtain medical clearance if necessary. Click here to download the PADI Medical Questionnaire. (A list of physicians considered knowledgeable and competent in diving medicine for the purposes of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation on WORK SAFE BC >>).
What To Bring
- All of your scuba equipment and personal gear is included
- Swim Suit & Towel
- A completed copy of the PADI Medical form. If you have answered “Yes” to any of the questions, your form will need to be signed by a physician.
Where to Meet
You will need to meet at The Diving Locker at 2745 West 4th Ave. Check our calendar below for start times as they sometimes vary! We will start off with short classroom session before we head to the pool. The entire session will run for typically 4 hours. Catch a ride with us or you can choose to drive yourself!
TRY SCUBA DIVING FOR JUST $99!
Learn to Dive in Vancouver! Participating in our Intro to Scuba is a great way to introduce new divers to scuba diving in a fun and safe environment.
Essentially, it is the very first evening of the PADI Open Water course. Under the trained supervision of one of our PADI Instructors, you will experience the thrill of breathing underwater and the peaceful tranquility of floating weightless in the aquatic realm!
Enjoy the class? We’ll credit $99 towards the cost of the full Open Water Course if you decide to continue on and complete your certification!