PRIVATE FAST TRACK
PADI OPEN WATER COURSE
Course Price $849.95 Includes:
- Training materials
- 1 day class/pool sessions
- 2 days of ocean dives (4 dives total)
- Basic & Personal scuba gear
- Price for 2 people would be $799.95 each.
- Must be 10 years of age or older.
- Before completing the PADI Open Water Diver course, your instructor will have you demonstrate basic water skill comfort by having you: swim 200 metres/yards. There is no time limit for this, and you may use any swimming strokes you want. You will also need to float or tread water for 10 minutes, again using any methods that you want.
- Must be able to complete a medical questionnaire, and obtain medical clearance if necessary. Click here to download the PADI Medical Questionnaire. (A list of physicians considered knowledgeable and competent in diving medicine for the purposes of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation on WORK SAFE BC >>).
Optional Drysuit Upgrade
We will teach you how to use a drysuit in a confined water setting, and how to handle the changes in buoyancy. You will then get to use the drysuit for all four of your open water dives for the course. Doing the Pool training session with us will allow you to rent and use a drysuit from The Diving Locker during and after your course.
Should you decide to upgrade to the full PADI Drysuit Specialty later on, you would just pay an additional $199.95, and come out for two more ocean dives.
We do not offer refunds on any used or unused portions of the course. Course may be transferred to another person, or under special circumstances can be used towards in-store credit. We have very flexible scheduling options, so rescheduling your course is not an issue and we’re more than happy to work with you if you are on a tight timeline and have unexpected issues arise.
$100 rescheduling fee may apply if session is changed or cancelled after the pool has been booked
The Private Fast Track program is designed for customers who want to learn to dive now! Or those whose schedule does not allow for any of the other two options.
Essentially it is the entire PADI Open Water Course in three days, one-on-one with an instructor. Once signed up you will be given access to PADI e-learning, where you will complete all of the theory at home at your own pace.
On the first day of your course, one of our PADI Instructors will review the online material with you, and complete your confined water training in the pool. The following two days are spent in the ocean completing your 4 ocean dives.
The schedule usually looks something like this:
Day 1: Theory review/Pool
Day 2: Ocean Dives 1 & 2
Day 3: Ocean Dives 3 & 4