Join us for Women’s Dive Day 2017, by strengthening and supporting the female dive community through a day of fun, adventure and camaraderie
For the past two years, divers from every corner of the globe have come together for PADI Women’s Dive Day to bond over their love of the ocean and a passion for diving. This growing tradition will continue on 15 July 2017, further strengthening and supporting the female dive community through a day of fun, adventure and camaraderie. Check out event photos from last year on Facebook.
– Meeting @ 7am at The Diving Locker
– 8:30am Horseshoe Bay – Departure Bay Ferry
– 2 Boat Dives w/ lunch and treats in between dives!
– Catch 5:20pm ferry back to Horseshoe Bay
– 2 Boat Dives
– Transportation & Ferries
– Free “Dive Like a Girl” tank included!
– 50% off Rentals
– Must be a certified diver
– Minimum 15 years of age
– If you haven’t been diving within 12 months, a refresher will be necessary
Drysuit Package ($89.95) Includes: Drysuit, BCD, Regulator, Hood, Tanks & Weights
Wetsuit Package ($59.95) Includes: Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Hood, Tanks & Weights
Personal Gear ($30) Includes: Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots, & Gloves