Our Weekend Semi-Private Course is designed for those who want to obtain their PADI Open Water Certification but have a busy weekday evening schedule, or for those who would prefer to learn at a faster pace with a smaller group of students. On completion of this course you will be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver. This PADI certification is internationally recognized and allows you to scuba dive (up to 18 meters/30 feet) anywhere in the world.
Anyone who is . . . .
• 10 years and up!
• Has Basic Swimming Skills (Need to be able to swim 200m, and float for 10 min)
• Is in good physical health and can complete the PADI Medical Questionnaire
• New to diving! No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
• 2 Weekends (The first for the class/pool sessions and the second for your 4 ocean dives): 9am-4pm each day
Short on time? Check out our Private Fast Track option!
• Training materials
• 1 weekend class/pool sessions
• 1 weekend of ocean dives (4 dives total)
• Transportation (spaces are limited)
• Basic scuba gear