Course Outline for Combined ANDP (Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures)
- Pre-Class: E-Learning
- Day 1 & 2: Evening Classroom sessions to thoroughly review e-learning, dive planning, gas planning, equipment setup and rigging.
- Day 3-6: Two Ocean Dives each day, working up towards staged decompression dives (8 Dives)
The minimum required number of dives for the course is 6, however all divers benefit from extra practice and instruction so we schedule and include an extra 2 dives for the course to ensure every diver has enough time to practice and perfect their skills.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Rescue Diver
- Deep Specialty (Or proof of 10 dives deeper than 100ft)
- Nitrox Specialty
- Sidemount Specialty or Proficient in Doubles
- 30 Logged Dives
- 10 Drysuit Dives
Our pre-requisites are slightly higher than TDI standards due to the more demanding diving conditions we have here in BC. These requirements must be met prior to the start of the course
Having the correct equipment for Technical Diving is crucial if you want to succeed. We recommend setting up a meeting with your instructor when you are ready to purchase your gear, as there are a lot of small details that are often overlooked. Not all equipment purchased for recreational diving, is suitable for technical diving.
It is highly suggested that divers at the technical level own all of their own equipment, however rentals are available at an additional charge for: Drysuit, Regulators (except 02 Cleaned reg), Sidemount BCD, and backup computers.
Cylinders, Weights and Air/Gas Fills are included in the course at no additional charge.
Gear discounts are available for students enrolled in this program, contact us more more details.
- 2 primary cylinders (Sidemount or Doubles)
- 2 primary first stages and second stages with SPGS
- Decompression Tank with Rigging
- Appropriate Harness and Wing System for Cylinder Setup
- * O2 Clean Regulator (First and Second Stage, and Gauge)
- * Primary Computer with ability to perform gas switches up to 100%
- Backup Computer, or bottom timer and depth gauge
- * Two Cutting Tools
- * Back-Up Mask
- * Wetnotes/Slate
- * Dive Light and Backup Light
- * SMB and 100’/30m Spool
Students are expected to own/purchase Items indicated with *
We include all training materials (e-learning), gas fills, transportation (if needed), extra dives for skill mastery, primary cylinders, decompression cylinders, and weights in our costs