Download our free Kaon Dive Computer Simulator to try out the Kaon functionality on your computer.
The simulator is only available for PCs.
For years, recreational divers have been asking us for a computer that would deliver trademark Liquivision features – readability, intuitive tap-navigation and compact size – with a simpler feature set and price point designed to meet their needs.
The new Kaon does just that… and it is about to revolutionize the way the world dives.
The Only Wrist-Mounted Recreational OLED Dive Computer
- that you can actually read without a backlight, dive light or glasses
- that you can actually use without referring to a cheat sheet
- a computer where you can change the battery in 1 minute flat, no tools required
- a performance computer that actually fits your wrist, female or male
- Readable full color OLED display
- Intuitive menu navigation
- Simple user changeable battery
- Compact wrist-fitting shape
- Rugged 660 ft / 200m rating
The Liquivision Kaon:
Air & Nitrox Dive Computer
It offers three dive modes:
– REC MODE allows 1 gas to be used, such as Air, Nx 32 or Nx36. This mode can quickly calculate your NDL and provide current saturation information between dives. It has the option to simulate the dive on the computer before getting in the water. There is a large and detailed logbook, which includes dive graphs of each dive.
– TEC MODE allows 3 gases to be used, including a bottom mix and up to two deco mixes. In addition to the REC MODE features, it provides more advanced dive planning functions. However, it is still far simpler to use than the XEO trimix computer.
– GAUGE MODE displays information such as depth and dive time. It also has a stopwatch and coneveniently enough the average depth is resettable.
All NDL and deco calculations in Tec and Rec mode are done based on the well-known and proven Buhlmann ZH-L16C algorithm* with deep stops and 3 levels of conservatism (based on Gradient Factors).
READABLE: The Kaon features a full color OLED screen, with an angled display, and huge fonts. The colors are fully user-configurable and the font shape and size was designed with input from physicians.
ERGONOMIC: The Kaon is compact and shaped to fit your wrist (male or female), with an angled screen to optimize readability. The unit is designed for ease of use whether you are using your bare hands or thick dry gloves.
INTUITIVE: The Kaon menus are easily navigated, and Liquivision’s patented tap-interface allows you to interact with the unit quickly and easily.
RELIABLE: The Kaon incorporates the proven Liquivision patent-pending ceramic pressure sensor technology. It is extremely rugged and CE rated to 200m (656ft)
CUSTOMIZABLE: The Kaon offers you the unique possibility to customize the display layout and colors for each piece of information on your screen, such as depth or time, so you can configure the display based on your individual needs and preferences.
SIMPLE TO MAINTAIN: The battery is user-changeable in one minute, with no tools or coins required – just finger-tighten. Also we offer disposable as well as rechargeable batteries.
SERVICE: As always, Liquivision products are backed by world-class customer service, focused on being reachable and responsive. We at Liquivision deeply value our customer before, during, and after the sale.
- “Rec Mode” offers one gas only for ultimate simplicity
- “Tec Mode” offers up to 3 Nitrox mixes
- “Gauge Mode” offers bottom-timer features, including stopwatch
- Up to 3 Nitrox Gas Mixes (21-100%)
- Well-known Buhlmann algorithm with 3 levels of conservatism
- Visual alarms
- Built-in dive planner
- Dive Simulator
- Dive logging
- Imperial/Metric settings
- User-replaceable battery
- Computer connectivity (PC Interface sold separately)
- Full-color OLED display
- 170 degree readability/viewing angle
- Readable in complete darkness
- Scratch-resistant mineral glass
- User-changeable rechargeable and disposable battery (For battery details, please click here)
- Rated to a depth of 200m (656 ft)
- Dimensions: 2.5”x 2.2”x 1.5” (6.4 x 5.5 x 3.8 cm)
- Depth-compensating strap and has incorporated bungee-ready mount.