Meet us bright and early Saturday morning. We will be checking through all the gear and get the van loaded and make our van down to Washington State. We will be doing one shore dive on the way down to finally leave the coast and road trip over to Kennewick to stay for the night.
2 dives on Sunday in the missile silo with an optional PADI Specialty add on. Will be back home late Sunday night after making our way home once the diving is wrapped up.
This dive is both a deep dive and a night dive. The bottom of the missile launchers are approximately 110 ft deep, and there is no ambient light.
Prerequisites and Requirements:
- Advanced certification or higher required
- Photocopy verification of C Cards
- Recent Cold Water Dives
- Night Diving Light and backup
- Statement of Understanding
- Missile Silo Waiver
- Good physical shape – walk in is moderately difficult
The hotel will offer breakfast and the dive company a lunch Sunday in between dives.