SCUBAPRO introduces the GO SPORT fin featuring a “Boot-Fit” design and offering the same functions and features as the original GO fin. This version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots. The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. Like the original GO fin, the GO SPORT is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it a great fin for both travel and local diving.
Black with grey skegs, White with black skegs, Yellow with black skegs, Blue with grey skegs & Turquoise with black skegs
Sizes available: XS – XL
Weight: XS – 1.15kg / XL 1.80kg
SKEGS FOR GO SPORT
Go Fins provide mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. The skegs are offered in a variety of colors to customize the fins; they can also be used to color-code sizing in rental operations.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water.
- Open heel “Boot-Fit” design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff.
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer.
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions.
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world.
- Sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova.
- Mounting points are provided to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability.