Point. Shoot. Enjoy.
Small and ergonomic, the Micro 2.0 camera is easy to handle underwater, operating with three wide “Piano Key” controls. Features a 16MP SONY® CMOS Image Sensor for stunning still images, full 1080p HD video and a built-in 130-degree Fisheye Lens, the Micro 2.0 provides everything needed to capture and share your underwater encounters down to 200 feet/60 meters.
Permanently sealed and flood proof
The Micro 2.0 has no doors or openings that could possibly leak. With either 32GB or 64GB of onboard memory, high capacity internal battery and WiFi, there’s no need for memory cards, batteries, O-rings, or maintenance.
Easy to expand
An Easy Setup Guide provides a fast and intuitive way to select a color correction mode for your diving environment. Get even more color out of your shots by easily expanding the Micro 2.0 camera with one or two Sea Dragon Lights and Flex-Connect Trays, Grips, Arms and accessories.
- Permanently sealed – No waterproof doors or O-rings to maintain
- Full 1080p HD video at 60fps or 30fps
- 16MP SONY® CMOS image sensor for sharp, colorful pictures
- 130° Fisheye Lens – Get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture
- WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with free SeaLife Micro Cam app.
- The SeaLife Micro Cam app can be downloaded in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, and is compatible with smart phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up or Apple iOS 6.0 and up.
- USB Cable connection allows for downloading direct to your computer. You can download directly to an Android or Apple smartphone, or tablet using a USB adapter cable (Not included, Apple devices also require a USB Y-Cable)
- Four Land & Sea™ scene modes – Land, Dive, Snorkel, and Light
- Three built-in underwater color correction filters
- “Piano Key” controls for easy operation, with or without gloves
- Picture in Video – Take still images while recording full HD video
- Easy Set-up Mode with simple menu selections
- 64GB internal memory holds 25,000 16MP still images or 29,000 14MP still images; 12 hours 1080p @ 30fps or 6 hours 1080p @ 60fps or 32GB internal memory holds 12,000 16MP still images or 14,500 14MP still images; 6 hours 1080P @ 30fps or 3 hours 1080p @ 60fps
- Waterproof to 200ft / 60m
- Ultra-compact design For easy handling and lightweight travel
- Fully rubber armored and shock resistant
- Instant focus lens from 12in / 30cm to infinity
- Select an ISO setting from Auto, 100, 200, 400 and 800
- Exposure Value (EV) is adjustable from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Continuous Shooting mode shoots 1 frame per second, and Time Lapse mode shoots still images at set time intervals
- Upside-down shooting mode saves images and videos upright when camera is mounted upside down
- 2350 mAh / 3.7V / 8.7Wh internal lithium rechargeable battery for 3+ hours of operation
- Large 2.4” TFT Color LCD for easy on-camera viewing
- Soft Rubber grip design for sure grip
- Easily expandable with one or two Sea Dragon Photo/Video/Dive Lights and Flex-Connect accessories
Check out the SeaLife Micro Model Guide for an extensive comparison of the Micro HD, HD+, and 2.0 cameras.