The Evolution of Concealment
The Sharkskin Covert range is made with HECS conductive carbon fibre
material. This revolutionary concealment technology reduces the human
body’s electric signal making you less detectable to underwater marine
life. The Covert range includes a full suit, hood and socks to contain
and mask as much of your body’s electric signal as possible.
This 1 piece, back zip design suit has concealment technology built in with the addition of Chillproof ‘hollow fibre’ fleece for extra warmth and enhanced wicking capabilities. Designed to provide full body protection from the cold, sun and marine stingers with concealment technology to allow you to get closer to marine life. It can be used under an existing wetsuit for extra warmth or can completely replace your wetsuit in warmer waters. It is less buoyant than neoprene so you need less weight, making you more comfortable when snorkelling or diving.
- The 1 piece Fullsuit design cloaks the body’s EM signal
- Front entry zip makes it easy to get on and off
- 2-way zip design adds a convenience feature for men
- Wear under a dry suit, under a wetsuit, or by itself in warmer waters
- Great for Underwater photographers and spearfishers that need to get close to sea life undetected
- SPF 50+ for added sun protection