ZEAGLE RANGER BCD
The industry standard for rugged design, versatility, and comfort
If you want a tough recreational buoyancy system, and also want it to adapt and change to meet your different diving needs, the Ranger is a system you won’t outgrow. It’s been at the “top of the charts” for many years.
The Ranger was the first BC to combine high quality heavy duty construction, weight integration and rear flotation. Its introduction created a new category of buoyancy systems and made it the most imitated BC in history. But its incredible versatility is what keeps knowledgeable divers recommending it year after year. Our modular construction allows the Ranger to transition between tropical travel diving, rugged cold water diving in wet or dry suits, single or twin cylinders, and even technical diving (with optional bladder assemblies having up to dual 85 lb lift redundant bladder assemblies and easily mounted backplates).
Constructed of heavily reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Ranger is compatible with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates, and custom gear attachment components.
- 44lb lift capacity Ballistic bladder (standard, other capacities available as options)
- 30lb capacity Ripcord® weight system
- 20lb capacity rear trim weight system
- PFS modular sizing
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- 11″ grommets for mounting twin cylinders
- Two zippered utility pockets at sides
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 4 stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
- 2 stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Single or twin tank capability
- Dry Weight: 8.4 lbs
ZEAGLE F8 REGULATOR
The legendary Zeagle first stage, complemented with a new high-performing flagship 2nd stage. The result, the best performing diaphragm regulator on the market today.
In partnership with Atomic Aquatics, we engineered over 20 different improvements on everything from inner mechanisms and materials to exterior controls and aesthetics. The F8 breathes better, works harder and lasts longer than any other regulator we’ve ever made.
- Balanced diaphragm design and the environmentally sealed ambient chamber ensure top performance in any condition.
- Redesigned environmental seal cap and yoke knob enhance ergonomics & design aesthetics.
- Percision machined neoflon seat harder more reliable material, keeping you diving longer.
Yoke First Stage Materials:
- Nitrile O-rings
- Neoflon Seat
- Stainless Steel HP Valve
- Second Stage:
- New inhalation diaphragm provides superior tear strength and improved response time to breathing (super soft silicone molded over a low friction disk).
- Improved exhaust valve ensures dryness and a lower exhalation effort.
- Seat-saving orifice, compliments of Atomic Aquatics, retracts when not in use – extending the life of the breathing tube seat. (#5,803,073)
- Seat comprised of soft silicone molded over a metal insert to deliver the firmness required for an airtight seal while maintaining the necessary elasticity to prevent leaking.
- Redesigned front cover and inhalation effort control knob use co-molded components that provide the necessary grip, soft touch and ease of use. Available in several color kits
- Zirconium-plated inlet tube and heat sink for superior corrosion resistance.
- Redesigned heat sink dramatically increases surface area, aiding in the heat exchange necessary to avoid freeze-up.
- Co-molded silicone mouthpiece for better fit and less jaw fatigue
- Second Stage Materials:
- Cover- TPU
- Case- Nylon 12
- Poppet Seat- 316 SS Insert with silicone overmold
- O-rings- Nitrile
- Diaphragm- Elastomeric Polymer
- Exhaust Valve- Silicone
ZEAGLE ONYX II Octo
Easy breathing high performing cold water regulator
The Onyx II has the same attractive finish and outstanding performance as the Onyx regulator, the Onyx II fills the need for those that find themselves in cooler water.
The braided LP hose provides high flow and tremendous abrasion resistance while having great flexibility. The compact exhaust tee, advanced black satin chrome finish and light weight construction give the Onyx II a beautiful presence.
Slimline Pressure Gauge
- Solid brass.
- Single gauge-5000 psi.
- Accurate and reliable
- Bourdon tube design 5000 PSI scale
- Visual low air indicator