The industry standard for rugged design, versatility, and comfort. If you want a tough recreational buoyancy system, and also want it to adapt and change to meet your different diving needs, the Ranger is a system you won’t outgrow. It’s been at the “top of the charts” for many years.
- 44lb lift capacity Ballistic bladder (standard, other capacities available as options)
- 30lb capacity Ripcord® weight system
- 20lb capacity rear trim weight system
- PFS modular sizing
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- 11″ grommets for mounting twin cylinders
- Two zippered utility pockets at sides
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 4 stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
- 2 stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Single or twin tank capability
- Dry Weight: 8.4 lbs
Zeagle Flathead 8 with F8 Octo
The legendary Zeagle first stage, complemented with a new high-performing flagship 2nd stage. The result, the best performing diaphragm regulator on the market today.
The F8 1st stage has a dry-sealed spring chamber (to stop freezing at water temperatures below 40 degrees F). All delicate parts of the 1st stage including the main spring are sealed behind the clear hydrostatic diaphragm away from the effects of salt or other contaminants in the water, making it environmentally sealed. It is very low in profile, barely extending above the tank valve, and places the low pressure hoses directly out to the sides, in a pattern preferred by many divers.
New Neoflon seat: Our conical precision high-pressure valve provides much greater reliability and service life compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and performance at all breathing rates
Work of breathing at heavy* demand:
*198 (60M) depth, 750 psi inlet, 62.5 RMV (liters per minute respiratory volume)
Zeagle Single Pressure Gauge