Course Price: $349.95
- All Sidmount Equipment
- PADI Sidemount Diver Manual
- Evening class/pool workshop
- 2 Days in the ocean (4 Dives)
- Upon completion of the course you will receive your PADI Sidemount Diver Certification
What's Not Included?
- Personal Gear (mask, snorkel, fins, boots, and gloves). All can be rented for $50 for your course.
- Optional Drysuit Upgrade – $75 if you've done an orientation through us or another dive shop, $99 if you still need to complete a pool orientation.
- PADI Open Water Certification
- Minimum 10 Years old
Have a Question About the Course? Contact Us
Who Should Take This Course?
Having scuba tanks on your back isn’t a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides. Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. Sound interesting? Sign up for the PADI Sidemount Diver Specialty course!
What Will You Learn?
Along with learning about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration, during one confined water and three open water scuba dives you’ll learn how to:
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.
What Scuba Gear Will you Use?
You’ll want to use your own mask, fins, snorkel and exposure suit. Your instructor will provide and explain the sidemount equipment you’ll need, such as a BCD and harness configured for sidemount diving along with tanks, each with a regulator and SPG.
[ai1ec view="agenda" ai1ec tag_id="1990"]