Kick off your snow boots and slide on your boat shoes! Fly south with the Diving Locker for a warm water Bahamian sailing trip!
– Divers will be allowed to begin boarding at 12 pm
– All Flights must arrive into Nassau before 12:30 pm
– The boat will depart the dock at 3pm sharp!
– Passengers will disembark the boat by 9am in order to allow the crew to prepare for the next trip. If your flight does not leave until later, you can lounge around the pool or enjoy the sights until you need to head to the airport.
– When booking your return flight, we recommend aiming for a late morning/early afternoon flight.
Trip insurance is highly recommended just in case of bad weather, flight cancellations, or any other unforeseen circumstances.
A $500 Non-refundable deposit is required at sign up to reserve your spot. The balance is due by August 31st.
Crew gratuity is not included.
Everyone must have a dive computer in order to get the most out of your dives and safely maximize your bottom time.(Rentals available).
All deposits and trip payments are non-refundable. We strongly encourage divers to purchase trip insurance in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. In the event the trip is cancelled due to border closures, or other COVID-19 related events, divers will be given the option to either join us on a future Bahamas trip, or receive a voucher from Blackbeard’s to join them on your own. Unfortunately we cannot offer any refunds.