Ultrawarmth Dry Hoods feature high-loft Ultrawarmth Celliant® Infrared Thermal Technology embedded in the inner fabric. Celliant® is scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery. ELASTEK outer fabric provides heat retention and superior warmth. Designed specifically to mate with the BARE wetsuit collar, Ultrawarmth Wet Hoods fit comfortably, resist flushing, and are excellent additions to any dive kit.
Features and Benefits
- High-loft Celliant® inner fabric with ELASTEK full-stretch outer fabric
- ELASTEK/GLIDESKIN-IN trimmable face and neck glides nicely over hair
- Hood neck seal mates with drysuit seal / wetsuit collar
- GEN2 hood vent allows trapped air to escape without letting water enter
- Mask strap grip pad on the back of the hood secures mask strap in place
- Double-glued and blindstitched with SECURELOCK construction improves isolation and reduces flushing for warmer, longer dives