Not Sold In Store – This is a special order item- please allow an additional 3 days for delivery
Stack fish on the grill with the Explorer Series. It’s more speargun than you can shake a stick at!
If you’re looking for a speargun that’s big on performance and more than capable of putting fish on the grill, the Explorer is for you. Explorer series spearguns pack quality features like an over engineered stainless steel sear, heat treated steel spearshaft, and ergonomic handle onto a compact 1 1/8” aerospace alloy barrel. The result is quick target acquisition and fatal results. The all new Explorer muzzle allows loaded bands to fall parallel to the spearshaft. This makes the Explorer extremely accurate because the shaft is propelled forward without directional bias. These spearguns are perfect for cagey fish when the shot window is a split second. At the end of the day it’s the fish count that really matters, and nothing stacks them up like the Explorer.
Explorer Series Features:
- 1 1/8″ overbuilt aircraft grade aluminum barrel for speedy target acquisition
- Stainless steel sear
- 9/32” heat treated stainless steel spearshaft with 6mm threads
- Heat treated double barbed spearhead
- 9/16” Nitro Bands
- Integrated barrel float chamber – Speargun floats without spearshaft
- Optional gun butt for easy loading
- Integrated rail mount for reel and other accessories
- Steel reinforced muzzle eyelet for reel line
- Ambidextrous safety and line release
- Ergonomic handle
- American Made
- Available in 3 different lengths: 55cm, 75cm, or 85cm
You need the right gear to land the fish of a life-time.
Thick walled and overbuilt. This barrel was designed to resist flex.
Hand straitened, 9/32” heat treated stainless steel spearshaft
Precision & Power
.25″ stainless steel sear mechanism
Muzzle stretches bands in parallel alignment with the shaft for precision shot placement.