Choose Your Mask
The Synergy Trufit skirt is both extremely comfortable and ensures a watertight seal on men and women. The dual lens design is low volume and offers a wide field of view, and the mask comes standard with a colour-coordinated Comfort Strap.
- Trufit Technology can be identified by its unique ribbing texture on the mask skirt
- Silicone near the mask frame is thicker and firmer with a matte finish for additional support and rigidity
- Silicone contouring the face is thinner, providing a pliable, comfortable watertight seal
- Rotating buckles work with a colour-coordinated Comfort Strap to optimise range of motion and achieve a comfortable, watertight fit
- Ultra Clear lenses provide optimal clarity under water
Scubapro Spectra Dry Snorkel
Its large-bore upper tube allows plenty of airflow, and its new dry top design actually seals the tube when the snorkel is submerged so no clearing is needed upon resurfacing. An efficient purge valve positioned at the lowest point of the snorkel expels any water that might make its way into the airway, preventing that annoying gurgling sensation you get when breathing off a “wet” snorkel.
This multiple-award-winning fin offers the power, acceleration, and maneuverability of a blade fin, with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin.
When a product hits the market sporting a design that is truly cutting-edge, the world takes notice. Such is the case with SCUBAPRO’s SEAWING NOVA. It has won Popular Science magazine’s “Best of What’s New” award, the ScubaLab Testers Choice award, and the internationally-recognized Red Dot Award for product design.