The Suunto Wireless tank pressure transmitter gives you current tank pressure and remaining air time with just a glance at your wrist. Before your dive, simply pair the transmitter with your dive computer and you’re good to go. The transmitter’s handy green LED light lets you know that it’s on. Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter is compatible with all Suunto air-integrated dive computers except Suunto EON Steel.
- Compatible with all Suunto air-integrated dive computers, including DX, D9tx, D6i, D4i, D9, Vyper Air, and HelO2 Monitor tank pressure and air consumption data wirelessly from dive computer
- Green LED light indicates active data sending Battery life, approx. 2 years (100 dives/year)
- What’s in the box? Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter and a legal leaflet Weight 103 g Weight 3.63 oz
Dive computer and device battery change
Suunto recommends dive computer and device batteries be changed by an authorized service center.
The benefits of using an authorized Suunto service center include:
- In addition to the battery, O-rings, gaskets and other mechanical parts that are worn or damaged are also replaced.
- Replacement batteries are new (full capacity) and parts conform to Suunto specifications, ensuring the battery lasts as specified and product integrity remains in tact.
- The dive computer won’t be damaged by sudden ESD (electrostatic discharge), since the battery change is performed in an ESD safe environment.
- After servicing, products are tested to ensure they function properly and are water resistant.
- Servicing is performed by Suunto trained personnel, with proper tools and original Suunto spare parts ensuring the best care for your computer.
- Suunto products repaired by an authorized service provider are covered by a three (3) month service warranty from the date of repair.