The X-Mission is ideal for the advanced technical diver, or the recreational diver who wants the best combination of flexibility and durability in a travel friendly package. This innovative drysuit uses our most advanced materials and construction methods, designed and purpose-built in partnership with a team of technical cave divers to meet their demanding requirements. With material that’s rated most flexible among all of our drysuits, the X-Mission is perfect for movement in the water and on the surface, and is highly packable for travel.
INNOVATIONS FOR TECH, READY FOR REC
The X-Mission is ideal for the advanced technical diver, or the recreational diver who wants the best. This innovative drysuit uses our most advanced materials and construction methods, designed and purpose-built in partnership with a team of technical cave divers to meet their demanding requirements. The lightweight and durable Nylon Ripstop material is perfect for high abrasion resistance in the water and on the surface and, is highly packable for travel.
FORM FOLLOWING FUNCTION
When the Cavebase Exploration Team came to us with a request for the most high-performing drysuit ever made, we accepted the challenge. Our design team worked with them to identify pain points with the drysuits they were currently using, and developed innovative solutions. We started seam by seam, panel by panel—orientating materials on the bias for superior flexibility in areas like the under arms. Then we gave it a lean Cave Cut design, to improve aqua dynamics and eliminate excess materials to reduce abrasion in tights situations.
Every detail of this suit is designed to perform well in highly technical dive situations. Based on feedback from the Cave base Team, we improved on standards and devised solutions to push the functionality of the X-Mission to levels that no other BARE drysuit has achieved. Put it up to any dive challenge and experience the superior fit and performance of this world-class drysuit
Features and Benefits
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin “Smart Collar” with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Low profile valves
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the “squeeze” at depths
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper and offset protected zipper flap to avoid contact between dry zipper and outer flap
- Low back M-PADZ reinforcement panel for added durability
- Adjustable elastic waistband at the back of the drysuit for snugging up for that perfect fit
- Field replaceable suspenders and crotch strap
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- M-PADZ knee protection
- Includes Tech Boots & 2 Expandable Tech/DATA pockets – New for 2019!
- Expandable Tech/DATA pockets w/ 5 bungee cords (3 regular / 2 thick)
- 2 needle “felled seam” construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at “critical wear” seam points for added durability
- New extremely flexible Nylon Micro RipStop Trilaminate is durable and lightweight.
- Weight: 395 gr/sqm