ExoWear Front Zip Jackets provide the maximum thermal protection available in a neutrally buoyant exposure-protection garment and are designed for multi-sport use. OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the jacket’s fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your body for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements withmaterials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water,ExoWear’s 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar products. Zip up for warmth and protection or zip down to regulate your body temperature. This versatile piece is ideal for changing conditions and can be used on its own or added to the Long Sleeve Top or Vest.
Whether diving, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding, ExoWear’s innovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements. An outer layer, membrane and inner fleece feature properties that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
1. OUTER LAYER
UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and increases drying time.
Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill.
3. INNER FLEECE
Microban® Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene at neck, wrist and ankles for added comfort and sealing
- Extra-long pull tape with embossed pattern for additional grip
- Sewn-in molded closure with embossed patternfor grip
- Foot stirrups for easy donning under a wetsuit,or keeps the suit in
- OMNIRED™ Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- ExoWear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)