ExoWear Hood provides the maximum thermal protection available in aneutrally buoyant exposure-protection hood and is designed for multi-sport use. ExoWear Hood offers great protection and additional warmth for your head during cold water activities. OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the hood’s fabric converts your outbound heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your head for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
Whether diving, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding, ExoWear’s innovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements. An outer layer, membrane and inner fleece feature properties that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
1. OUTER LAYER
UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and increases drying time.
Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill.
3. INNER FLEECE
Microban® Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene at neck, wrist and ankles for added comfort and sealing
- Extra-long pull tape with embossed pattern for additional grip
- Sewn-in molded closure with embossed patternfor grip
- Foot stirrups for easy donning under a wetsuit,or keeps the suit in
- OMNIRED™ Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- ExoWear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)