A simple, reliable, ergonomic system, designed to provide an easy solution for dry gloves.
The ergonomic elliptical shape offers a slimmer profile whilst still allowing a larger hand to pass through.
Aligning the glove and suit rings is made easier by an intuitive key system; the gloves are attached by pressing the rings together. A robust nitrile O-ring provides a reliable seal for the gloves which will stay secured throughout the dive.
Removing the gloves is a simple process, using the heel of your hand pop off one side of the glove ring to break the seal.
When not using drygloves, the O-ring should be removed using the supplied O-ring tool and replaced with the silicone band to protect the O-ring groove.
Designed by fourth element and manufactured for us by Si-Tech, the Ellipse system is designed to work with the PU rings glued into Argonaut drysuits for silicone seals and can replace the QCS Antares Oval system on the Argonaut or any other drysuit.
I’ve had the pleasure to dive Ellipse from the prototype till the final product and must say that fourth element did an amazing job. Again! The new dry glove system is super easy to take on and off and still sits tight during the dive. Just love it! – Robert Lange, Tauchbasis Zwenkauer See
For installation instructions click here.
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Developed for user-replaceable wrist seals
- Ergonomic oval shape minimises bulk
- Simple and reliable dryglove attachment
- Retro-fits to replace QCS Antares oval system
- Available fitted to Argonaut drysuit or as a separate item
FABRIC AND CARE
- Ellipse rings – Acetal
- O-rings – Nitrile Rubber
- O-ring tool – Composite Nylon*
- Silicone grease – Silicone
- Case – Ethylene Vinyl Acetate*
- *Rinse in freshwater after use