A Great Coldwater Regulator- Scubapro Mk25 A700
The MK25 teamed with our exceptional new A700, offers superior ultra-high airflow system for maximum performance in all temperatures and diving conditions.
SCUBAPRO is synonymous with piston-controlled first stages. Our MK25 underscores this heritage with an array of patented features and ultra-stable intermediate pressure, for an extremely punctual and consistent high delivery of air.
• The MK25 balanced piston first stage is our absolute top performer, making this system our very best.
• Air balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless air flow unaffected by changing tank pressure.
• Newly polished chrome edition, available uniquely with A700 system, with 5 low pressure and 2 high pressure ports plus swiveling turret for convenient arrangement and personalisation of your gear.
• Anti-freeze protection for all diving temperatures and externally adjustable intermediate pressure for easy maintenance.
• Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configuration.
MK25 First Stage
Air balanced flow-through piston
Chrome plated brass body
Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
High pressure ports: 2
Tank connection: INT232 bar / DIN 300 bar
Weight: INT232 (g/oz): 825 / 29.1 /DIN 300 (g/oz): 592 / 20.9
Air Flow at 200 bar (l/min / SCFM): >8500 / 301
Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 9-9.8 / 130-142
A700 Second Stage
Air balanced valve
Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
Full metal case
Full metal valve housing
Weight: 265g / 9.3oz
Air flow at 200 bar: 2000 l/min – 71 SCFM
Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi