Shearwater Peregrine Dive Computer has a Simple, Intuitivate Layout, and is Easy to Navigate!
Embark on your adventure into diving with Shearwater. The Shearwater Peregrine is a simple and easily accessible, full colour, multi-gas dive computer. The Peregrine is your ideal companion for many adventures to come.
Multi-Gas Diving Modes | Easy To Use | Full Colour LED LCD | Thin, Low Profile
Multiple Diving Modes
Three Gas Nitrox
The Shearwater Peregine Dive Computer is Simple yet Powerful!
- Full Colour. High Resolution. Easy-to-read display: 2.2” LED LCD display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation.
- Simplified diving modes and full decompression support
- Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors. Shearwater dive computers never lockout for dive plan deviations.
- Intuitive dive planner- Quick NDL Planner and full decompression planner built in.
- Two Button Interface
- Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons.
- Wireless Charging= Battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
- Wireless Data Transfer Smart Technology- Enables you to upload dive logs using wireless data transfer smart technology to Shearwater Cloud and free firmware updates
- User Customizable Display
- Customize your display with information important to you
- Multiple Languages- Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Italian and Spanish.
- Optional colour wrist straps available from Shearwater
- Each Peregrine comes with a 26 mm silicone black strap with stainless clasp and a shock cord bungee. The two other wrist strap colours available are Ocean Blue and White.
- Cloud Control- Shearwater divers can now connect their Peregrine and have the flexibility to share information between all electronic devices. The power to log your dives is now in your pocket.
Want Some Help Choosing a Dive Computer?
Whether it’s your first or your hundredth dive computer, it can be a big purchase and we want to make sure you get exactly what you’re looking for. We know it can be a bit daunting and confusing, so Check Out This Article On How to Choose a Dive Computer!